Power Plant Operation & Maintenance
Our team members’ technical and operational expertise allow us to operate and maintain the power plants of installed capacity from 1 MW to 500 MWs. Also, Auxilary Equipments & Systems of a Power Plant such as HFO & Lube Oil Separators, Oil & Gas Fired Boilers, Fresh Water Generators, A/C Units, Refrigeration Units might be operated and maintained in an efficient and cost-effective manner such as;
• Coordination of the plants operation & maintenance efforts.
• Spare parts supply with an extensive product range and quality choices.
• Consumables delivery on time.
ESMS provides maintenance & operation (O&M) services to energy plants. We have extensive O&M experience with a wide range of fuels, equipment and operating conditions. Plant owners can take advantage of our O&M expertise with all types of power generation applications. Operating a waste recovery plant requires know- how that guarantees their level of productivity and their longevity. ESMS improves the energy efficiency of the sites it operates and helps to reduce the environmental impact of waste-to-energy conversion. Our operational services are designed and implemented to consistently achieve this objective by;
• Operating plants in a safe, compliant and efficient manner
• Developing and implementing formal procedural, maintenance, environmental and safety management programs
• Maintaining overall care and control of the plant and site
• Advising and recommending tooling and inventory requirements
• Recommending procedural changes, when necessary, to improve operation
• Responding and adjusting to changing operating conditions
• Management and supply of spare parts.